Saturday, July 16, 2011

Movies in the park

One thing I loved about Nashville was that every summer, they would show free movies at Centennial Park- just bring your blanket, chairs and snacks.

I realized last summer that Greensboro started the same thing in 2009, but I never had the chance to go. Last night, Skylar and I went and met my mom, niece, and two nephews for a showing of "The Goonies" on the big screen!

The park was packed, but we had good seats. Skylar wasn't a huge fan of the movie- I'm pretty sure she got scared of the Fratelli's brother in chains- but she watched the whole movie and did great. She's ready to go back for "Madagascar" next month.

Here is Caleb, JJ, and Cheyanne.
And here is Skylar. She didn't want to have her picture taken last night.
*side note: this is why there is usually a discrepancy between the number of pictures I have of Grey vs. the number I have of Skylar.

No comments: