Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jasmine- Portraits

The other day I met up with Jasmine and her mom Jessica for some portraits. There is a local modeling agency interested in Jasmine and they wanted some formal portraits of her being serious, smiling and playing to send to local magazines, etc. I had a super fun time and as you can see from the pics below, Jasmine is a super easy subject! I mean, really, how cute is she! She has a great personality and was so fun! I can totally see her modeling!

P.S. I love this outfit. I wanted to go get one for Skylar, complete with the big bow, but I'm fairly certain she wouldn't wear it. :( She doesn't want to wear anything that isn't a dress these days.

Look at those lashes! Long, thick and dark!!





I asked her what she liked to do for fun and she told me, "Play in the sand and play with my scarves." And sure enough- here are her scarves!
I love these next two. You tell a kid to play around and have fun and they do this: see below. You tell an adult to play around and they certainly don't do this!



She looks so much older than 5 to me in this picture! I guess from the way she is standing.

Thanks Jessica and Jasmine for letting me come play! Good luck with the modeling agency!

No comments: