Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Grey Pics :)

Well, Grey is almost 3 months old- gasp! The time has flown by so quickly- even more so than with Skylar it seems. He is over his colic phase thank goodness; so I get to see more of him when he is happy. He is typically an easy baby, mornings are his happiest time of day, but he rarely just cries for no reason anymore. He is eating well, although I wish he would eat more when he eats from a bottle. He is still only drinking 3.5-5 oz. a time, when he should be up to 5 oz. by now. Although I bet when he nurses he gets much more than that, cuz he does have a few rolls on him.
He sleeps great. He typically takes 3 naps a day and sleeps from about 7:30 pm- 7:00 am, waking up once or twice on a bad night. He has slept all night for me a couple of times- and I can't wait for that to be a constant thing!

We are still getting settled into the new house- but its getting there. His room is mostly finished- I just have to figure out what/where I am putting stuff up on the walls and I would like to organize his closet a bit better. But here is a picture of his bedding that I designed and ordered off of Etsy:


Here are some more pics of Grey... notice how hard it is to get one of just him...











2 comments:

SarahRachel said...

1) Awesome bedding. Isn't ETSY the best!?
2) He is BEAUTIFUL. Seriously. I said "Aw" outloud.
3) They look like such happy siblings. Don't you love that she loves him!? =)

Brandi Pittman said...

Don't be fooled... he's terrified of her most of the time... with good reason. And I'll leave it at that. :) But thanks, it means a lot coming from someone with two gorgeous boys!