Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Big 0-1!




Skylar has actually hit the big 0-1!  I can't believe she is really a whole year old now- she is such a big, little girl!  My baby is getting so big!  Ahh!  Ok, now, what are the most important things that I have discovered over the last year?

1.  You don't really need 8 hours of sleep at night.
2.  In fact, you can really get by with only 3-4 and actually still function.  Not your best, but then who's judging?
3.  I will never, ever use the bathroom by myself again.  This includes number 1, 2 and all showers, unless I sneak them in while she is asleep.  
4.  Sometimes she will still wake up while I am in the shower. 
5.  I will never ever have enough organization and storage for all of the baby items. 
6.  Chaos will reign.  
7.  I have to write everything down b/c I can't remember anything, ever.  Including when I last fed my baby and how much she ate.  
8.  Feed and water them and they will grow. 
9.  Remember to write it down or else I will forget to feed and water them. 
10. "Bebo's" rule the day.  A "bebo" is a great way to greet someone, redirect someone, and teach someone.  Note.  "bebo" is the tiny hippo way of saying belly-button!

Welp, there she be.  There are many more to come, but I have to get some school work done now, or else I will forget what I need to do. 
:) Brandi

No comments: